Wow...it is hard to believe how fast time moves!
If you have received the monthly e-mails, or are viewing my twitter feed, you will have noticed the real estate market is cautiously busy! I guess that is the best way to put it! Many people are jumping on the low interest rates! This did create a very small increase in price. So far I have not seen any appraisal issues.
What does that mean for buyers? Buyers are able to attain the dream of quality home ownership! What does that mean for the seller? The opportunity to sell is very good now! However, yes however, pricing is critical! We are seeing that homes that are priced correctly are selling, and more of them are selling. I have even seen multiple offers. Properties that are not priced where they should be, are not getting offers, or that many showings, if any. Some would say that has always been the case since the beginning of time! Well...yes! Many years ago, there was still a chance that someone might view a home and make an offer. We are not seeing that now. No viewings. No offers. There are multiple reasons for that. One being that many of the recent buyers are those that lost their home not too long ago and are getting back in the market. Those buyers, as many of the buyers, are very cautious and aware of how important it is not to pay over value. As that portion of the market is now tailing off, many of the new buyers are more aware of their budget and what is going on in the Tucson economy.
If you are curious about the value of your home or just want to know more about the Tucson real estate market, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Also, I am about to start planning the annual Service Directory. Wanted to give you a head up! If you have a business you want to display at no charge let me know! The directory goes out to many people in many parts of the city and also various places around the country.
||Avg. Sales Price
||Days on Market
Statistics gathered from Tucson Multiple Listing Service
News, Notes, Upcoming Events…
- April 1 - April 3, 2016: The 4th Avenue Spring Street Fair
- April 10, 2016 at 10 am: Cyclovia starting in the Lost Barrio. For more information: http://www.cycloviatucson.org/
- April 14 - April 24, 2016: The Pima County Fair 11300 S Houghton Rd
Did You Know…
- Traffic lights were used before the advent of the motorcar. In 1868, British railroad signal engineer J P Knight invented the first traffic light, a lantern with red and green signals. It was installed at the intersection of George and Bridge Streets in front of the the British House of Commons to control the flow of horse buggies and pedestrians. Motorcars were introduced to the US in the late 1890s and the need for traffic control soon became obvious. A number of people came up with ideas for traffic control. In 1910, Earnest Sirrine of Chicago, Illinois filed for a patent (no 976,939) for what is considered the first automatic street traffic system, using non illuminated words STOP and PROCEED.
- In Washington state, it is against the law to boast that one’s parents are rich. In Maryland, it’s illegal to play Randy Newman’s “Short People” on the radio. In Alabama it is illegal to play Dominoes on Sunday. And in Minneapolis, double-parkers can be put on a chain gang.
|Do you know a buyer for these homes?
802 E Linden
Great location near U of A! Remarkable! Ready to move into. Nicely tiled! Nicely set up! Situated on NR2 lot.
1032 E Alta Vista
Amazing 2 bedroom house with separate studio apartment! Nicely updated bathrooms, windows etc.. on R2 lot...
If you are looking for a painter or a heating & cooling specialist, check your 2015 Service Directory.
If you don't have one, please call me!
(This Newsletter is for information only and is not an attempt to solicit other Broker's listings.)